Control Gap is growing our digital service offering and looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our team! We are looking for a talented developer to be a key contributor in the design, development, and implementation of our digital solutions. You will have the opportunity to create cybersecurity solutions and work collaboratively with our team to build great services.
We value innovative individuals who are motivated to take on a leadership role in a growing our digital service offering. Our team innovates quickly and works closely with our customers in an agile environment. This is an opportunity to work and establish a talented team of software engineers.
Our people are our most valuable assets, and we believe in fostering career development and growth opportunities for every individual on our team. We also offer a competitive benefits package and an excellent work environment that encourages teamwork.
- Write web services and APIs used by front-end developers
- Design and implement intuitive, secure web interfaces that can scale up appropriately
- Capture and iterate based on feedback from end users and internal stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into online experience, working closely with end-users to produce successful production releases
- Developers are responsible for taking concepts from idea, design, development, QA, release, maintenance, to production and support.
- 5+ years of professional as a senior back-end software developer
- Working experience with collaborative development (Jira) and Git source control (Bitbucket)
- Significant experience with REST Web Services and API integration
- Experience building web services using REST and GraphQL
- Experience with Relational and NoSql database systems such as PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Bigtable
- Experience with Docker and container-based repositories
- Experience with serverless functions (lambda, API gateway)
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Working knowledge with cloud computing platforms and cloud native services (e.g., Amazon AWS, S3, Microsoft Graph, Google App Engine)
- Bonus: Experience with Elixir, GO, RUST, Python
- Company paid medical and dental benefits and wellness plan
- Company paid cellular phone, phone service, and data plan
- RRSP contribution
- Company paid continuing professional education and certification maintenance
- 4 weeks of paid vacation, with 5 weeks of paid vacation after 5 years of service
- Company team building events every 2 months
- Competitive compensation with bonus structure
- Flexible work options, including working from home or Fully remote.
- For more information on Control Gap Inc or our job openings please refer to our website at https://controlgap.com/careers#join